ANGELA N. RADOSSI, CPA
In today’s economic environment, you need an accountant who has both the skill and real-world expertise necessary to guide your family, its members, and your business through the ever-changing tax codes and regulations as well as provide critical planning for the future.
With more than twenty five years of experience in accounting and taxation in both private companies and public accounting firms, Angela N. Radossi, CPA is uniquely qualified to provide the sound advice required to maintain your lifestyle, ensure your business success, and feel confident your financial matters have been expertly handled. Her personal qualifications make her the ideal choice for your tax and accounting needs:
- Licensed CPA in New Jersey and New York;
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting;
- Masters in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance;
- Extensive knowledge in both federal and state taxation issues as well as tax planning, consulting and dispute resolution for both businesses and individuals;
- Trained as a financial professional to assist in the collaborative divorce process;
- Licensed New Jersey health and life insurance producer (and trained to assist with health insurance plans for individuals and small groups on the federally facilitated marketplace).
Angela’s memberships and affiliations include: American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants; New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants; New Jersey Association of Women Business Owners; Collaborative Divorce Association of North Jersey; and, former member of Mahwah Regional Chamber of Commerce and Paterson Habitat for Humanity.
A life-long resident of Bergen County and a sole practitioner, Angela prides herself on providing her clients with personal, one-on-one service. She is uniquely qualified to assist with everything from ensuring accurate recordkeeping for businesses to responding to tax notices, representing clients during income tax audits, and preparing income tax returns for all types of entities including individuals, businesses, trusts, and estates.
12 North State Route 17, Suite 101
Paramus, NJ 07652